Cherry Tomato Melody SaladPosted in Food on March 21, 2016
The best thing about eating a plant-based diet is the experiments you can make with salads – and generally they always turn out great! I’m not such a big fan of standard tomatoes in salads, but I feel differently about cherry tomatoes. Cut in half they are the perfect size and feel less acidic, plus when you can purchase them in a melody (various types in a bunch) they look super beautiful!
- 2 corn on the cob
- 1 packet/container of a melody of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 -1 red onion diced
- 1 cup of mint, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon of dukkah
- lemon juice of half a lemon
- dash of olive oil and salt
Cook the corn in boiling water 5 minutes. Cut the corn off the cob.
Place the corn with everything in a bowl.
Mix through the dukkah, olive oil and lemon juice. Done:)